Jacksonville (Fla.) First Coast High School defensive end prospect is committed to Auburn but is…
Auburn's 3-1 Start Impressing Future Tiger
Jacksonville, Fla.--When Raashed Kennion switched his commitment from Cincinnati to Auburn in July he did so because of his relationship with coach Gus Malzahn, defensive line coach Rodney Garner, and his belief that the program was on the verge of turning the corner. One month into the 2013 season the 6-6, 230 Kennion says that he has seen nothing but positive signs from the Tigers. From the rotation along the defensive line to the energy with which Ellis Johnson's defense plays, everything is looking up for Auburn and the big defensive end says he can't wait to be part of it. "I like the...
2,870 Fans online
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (5th Update)...
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing Records under Malzahn
- Inside the Numbers - Malzahn Perspective
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits