Over 300 football players competed at the Atlanta MVP Camp Sunday and many were underclassmen. We…
Massive 2016 OL Enjoys Visit, Talks Offer
Toccoa, Ga.--Stephens County High School was made famous in recruiting circles in the 1980‘s by cousins Pat and Ken Swilling, but there is a massive 15-year old offensive lineman that is poised to make plenty of noise in the next two years from the school. At 6-5, 323, Ben Cleveland already had offers from Clemson, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Texas before making a visit to see the Auburn Tigers on Saturday. Spending time with Coach Gus Malzahn and offensive line Coach J.B. Grimes, Cleveland said he got some good news from the Tigers as well once his trip to the Plains was complete. "They...
319 Fans online
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (5th Update)...
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing Records under Malzahn
- Inside the Numbers - Malzahn Perspective
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits