Auburn announced contract extensions for the football staff and terms for Bruce Pearl's…
Seven-Footer Pleased With First Trip to AU
Zionsville, Ind.--With a change in coaching staff and Chuck Person on board as one of Bruce Pearl's assistant coaches, the Auburn Tigers are now in the mix with the son of one of Person's former NBA teammates. Derrik Smits, a seven-foot rising senior at Zionsville High School, took an unofficial visit to Auburn along with his father, Rik Smits, who played in the NBA from 1988-2000. "I really enjoyed it," Derrik Smits said of his first trip to Auburn, noting that the Tigers are now a college under consideration. "I am planning to come back. We want to go to a football game early in the year and see how the fans are...
2,862 Fans online
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (5th Update)...
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing Records under Malzahn
- Inside the Numbers - Malzahn Perspective
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits