Antoine Mason talks about taking an official visit to check out Coach Bruce Pearl's Auburn…
Mason Plans to Transfer to Auburn
Auburn, Ala.--A high-scoring guard, who will be eligible to play for Coach Bruce Pearl's basketball team for the 2014-15 season, told Inside the Auburn Tigers on Wednesday that he plans to play for the Auburn Tigers. Antoine Mason, who averaged 26.5 points per game last season for Niagara Univesity, rated his official visit to Auburn a perfect 10 last weekend and committed to the Tigers four days later. He is the son of former NBA player Anthony Mason, who was a teammate...
319 Fans online
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (5th Update)...
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing Records under Malzahn
- Inside the Numbers - Malzahn Perspective
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits