Gus Malzahn addresses the situations with Nick Marshall and Jonathon Mincy and talks about the…
2014 Auburn Position Preview: Cornerbacks
Auburn, Ala.--With starter Chris Davis gone from last season as well as top reserve Ryan White, Coach Melvin Smith will need some help from several newcomers in 2014 and a former wide receiver could be the surprise story of the year for Auburn. One thing that is a sure bet is that senior Jonathon Mincy (5-10, 196) will be a major part of Auburn's defense this season as long as he stays healthy. Developing into a leader for the Tigers, Mincy finished off his junior season with perhaps his best career game in the loss to Florida State. For the year he made 56 tackles and was second on the team with 14 pass break-ups, one behind Davis. Durable and reliable...
1,801 Fans online
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (5th Update)...
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing Records under Malzahn
- Inside the Numbers - Malzahn Perspective
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits