A preview of Auburn's tight end/H-back position is featured as the Tigers prepare for the 2014…
2014 Auburn Position Preview: TE/H-Back
Auburn, Ala.--For Auburn tight ends coach Scott Fountain there is plenty to be excited about heading into the 2014 season with seniors C.J. Uzomah and Brandon Fulse both returning, but with talented fullback Jay Prosch now with the Houston Texans that role is still up for grabs as the Tigers prepare for a new season. With incoming freshmen Chris Laye and Jakell Mitchell at his disposal along with walk-on Gage Batten, Fountain has talented pieces in place to get the job done. Now the question is how will they fit together in Gus Malzahn's offense? Leading the way...
2,698 Fans online
- Wednesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Football Questions for the Board
- Tuesday Evening Auburn Football Notes (2nd update)
- Practice Notes on the Arkansas Razorbacks:
- SEC West Football Reports...