Auburn is wrapping up work on the gameplan for Georgia Tech with just one practice left before…
Stewart Anxious To Make New Memories
Auburn, Ala.–-A visit to the doctor can sometimes be a scary thing, but for Auburn running back Carl Stewart Friday's trip turned out just fine. After injuring his wrist during a fall in practice, there was imediate concern that the problem could be serious. However, on Saturday he was back on the practice field for business as usual. "I'm just happy about it," Stewart says. "Initially the pain was bad, but my first concern was trying not to be out. We went and got the X-Rays and they came back negative. I'm really happy about that." A solid performer in limited duty last season for the Tigers, Stewart rushed for 184 yards on 39 carries...
1,046 Fans online
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (5th Update)...
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing Records under Malzahn
- Inside the Numbers - Malzahn Perspective
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits