Two key defenders were back at practice Sunday night as the Tigers went under the lights for the…
Offensive Staff Busy Getting Better
Auburn, Ala.–-This week will be a long one for both Blake Field and Calvin Booker as both are trying to lock down the back-up job at quarterback behind Brandon Cox for the Auburn Tigers. After two weeks of practice time the two are locked in a tight battle for the position and offensive coordinator Al Borges said that having to make the choice and tell the kids isn't a fun job. "It's tough," Borges said. "The only thing about it is, all of our kids there's a light at the end of the tunnel. It's not like ‘that guy's just terrible, get him out of there'. Every guy has shown flashes of brilliance and flashes of inexperience. Regardless of who...
3,199 Fans online
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (5th Update)...
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing Records under Malzahn
- Inside the Numbers - Malzahn Perspective
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits