Auburn senior Lee Guess talks about his role as a starter heading into Saturday's game…
It's Guess Work Time At Receiver for Tigers
Auburn, Ala.--Look for Auburn receiver Lee Guess, who has played a backup role the past three seasons, to break into the starting lineup on opening night vs. Washington State. That is the word from his head coach, Tommy Tuberville, as the Tigers prepare for their first ever football game vs. the WSU Cougars. Kickoff is 6:45 p.m. CDT on Sept. 2nd at Jordan-Hare Stadium. "Lee has been behind some experienced guys--Ben (Obomanu), Devin (Aromashodu) and Courtney (Taylor)," Tuberville...
3,199 Fans online
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (5th Update)...
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing Records under Malzahn
- Inside the Numbers - Malzahn Perspective
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits