A report is featured on an Auburn football player who will play as a graduate this fall…
Doolittle Doing More This Spring
Auburn, Ala.--After not living up to potential or expectations for several years, noseguard Tez Doolittle has made the commitment to make his final season in an Auburn Tiger uniform a memorable one. "I got tired of being second team and playing behind guys I thought I was equal to," Doolittle explains. "I've just been working hard and I've dropped 18 pounds to try to step up this year. "I was 308 at the bowl game," he adds. "I feel quicker. I was really heavy on my feet and I wasn't used to being 300 pounds anyway. I want to play at 28...
2,698 Fans online
- Wednesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Football Questions for the Board
- Tuesday Evening Auburn Football Notes (2nd update)
- Practice Notes on the Arkansas Razorbacks:
- SEC West Football Reports...