Robert Dunn talks with Inside the Auburn Tigers after his five-catch performance in Auburn's 23-20…
Will Offensive Changes Be Dunn In Time?
Auburn, Ala.--The Auburn offense has gone through two practices with new coordinator Tony Franklin and will have three more before the players leave town for Christmas break. The team will resume practices in Atlanta on the 26th, but head coach Tommy Tuberville has said that he'd like to have the game plan ready before the Tigers get to Atlanta. So the question is, will Auburn run the new system on Dec. 31 against Clemson in the Chick-fil-A Bowl? "It just depends on how fast we can learn the offense," says junior...
2,902 Fans online
- Wednesday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits
- Auburn Offers 2015 Kicker (UPDATED W/STORY)
- ITAT College Football Pick'em Week 1....
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (7th Update)..
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits