Tony Franklin discusses all four quarterbacks, including the battle for No. 1…
Todd's Shoulder "Held Up Pretty Good"
Auburn, Ala.—Quarterback Chris Todd struggled with arm strength during the spring after suffering an AC sprain in junior college last season. However, his first day of preseason practice was a different story as his passes had more zip than he had previously shown. "For the first day I think it held up pretty good," Todd explains. "We were still able to make some throws there toward the end. I...
791 Fans online
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing on first-down
- Opinion of an old ball coach
- Sunday Auburn Football Notes (8th Update)
- La. Tech Postgame Numbers & Thoughts