Additional news and notes from a busy Auburn football practice are featured…
Doolittle Pushing To Be Ready For Opener
Auburn, Ala.--For Tez Doolittle it has been a year of ups and downs unlike anything most college football players ever have to experience. Almost one year ago to the day Doolittle tore his Achilles during preseason practice and was thought to be done with football. Now with the 2008 season only weeks away, the senior is back and he said close to achieving his goal of playing again for the Tigers...
1,096 Fans online
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (6th Update)
- Inside the Numbers - Notes on Auburn's pass-offense
- Inside the Numbers - Production Ratios
- ITAT College Football Pick'em Week 5..