Junior guard DeWayne Reed made big offensive and defensive plays down the stretch as Auburn defeated…
Flyers Edge Tigers in Overtime
Hoffman Estates, Ill.--Auburn suffered its second loss of the season, falling 60-59 in overtime to the Dayton Flyers on Friday evening at the Chicago Invitational basketball tournament despite a career-high 22 points from junior guard DeWayne Reed. The Tigers, who trailed by as many as nine points, rallied from a 43-36 deficit in regulation to tie the game at 47-47 on a basket by Korvotney Barber, who was fouled on the play but missed the free throw. Auburn had more five possessions, including the last one in regulation when Lucas Hargrove couldn't hit a three-pointer as the Tigers held the ball for the final 33 seconds. Auburn's downfall was on the...
2,648 Fans online
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing Records under Malzahn
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (2nd Update)...
- Arkansas Postgame Numbers & Thoughts
- Inside the Numbers - Malzahn Perspective
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits