Jeremy Richardson, Scout.com three-star wide receiver from Springville, Ala., decided to put an end…
Family A Big Reason Why Richardson Is A Tiger
Birmingham, Ala.--Family is a big part of Jeremy Richardson's life, so much so that when he decided to make his public commitment to Auburn he chose to do so at the bedside of his ailing grandfather at UAB Hospital. With so much devotion to his family, it's no surprise that Richardson says one of the reasons he wants to be a Tiger is because of that very reason. "Pretty much it was just about family," Richardson says. "That's what they talked about down there. They didn't always just talk about football. That's pretty much all they preach down there is family. After that they talked about playing time and said I would come in as a true...
2,648 Fans online
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing Records under Malzahn
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (2nd Update)...
- Arkansas Postgame Numbers & Thoughts
- Inside the Numbers - Malzahn Perspective
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits