Athletic defensive back Demetruce McNeal talks about his trip to Auburn this coming weekend for a…
McNeal Pulls The Trigger For The Tigers
College Park, Ga.--It has been on his mind for weeks since leaving Auburn's 7on7 passing tournament in June, but finally Demetruce McNeal pulled the trigger on Saturday as he committed to the Auburn Tigers. A 6-1, 190 defensive back, McNeal says all that he needed to do was talk with Coach Gene Chizik to finalize the decision. "I talked to Coach Chizik and we discussed a few things," McNeal says...
2,313 Fans online
- Inside the Numbers - Statistical Match up vs. Kansas State
- Wednesday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits
- Inside the Numbers - Remaining Schedule
- ITAT College Football Pick'em Week 4...
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits