Senior point guard DeWayne Reed led the Tigers who won a fourth consecutive game prior to opening…
Waller Improving, Gabriel Struggling
Auburn, Ala.--Auburn senior guard Tay Waller says he is encouraged by his recovery from a quad muscle injury and he hopes to be close to full speed when the Tigers return from a break with a road game at FSU on Thursday night. Waller, a returning starter for Coach Jeff Lebo's basketball team, has missed six of Auburn's nine games this season and has not been full speed for any of them. "I am...
2,637 Fans online
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (6th Update)
- Inside the Numbers - Notes on Auburn's pass-offense
- Inside the Numbers - Production Ratios
- ITAT College Football Pick'em Week 5..