John Sullen talks about what went wrong for the Tigers offensively against Georgia…
Auburn at Georgia Game: News, Notes, Quotes
Athens, Ga.--Freshman C.J. Uzomah threw his first college touchdown pass on Auburn's opening possession of the game on Saturday vs. Georgia. At the time it looked like it would be the first of multiple scores for the Tigers, but that didn't happen as Auburn was whipped 45-7 by the Bulldogs. "It was surreal really, throwing to Lutz (fellow tight end Philip Lutzenkirchen) who is also an in-state guy," said Uzomah, who was playing quarterback and receiver last season at North Gwinnett High School. The seven-yard pass play with the pair of Georgians hooking up capped a drive of 76 yards on eight plays as the Tigers raced down the field and scored in just two minutes and forty seconds. However, after that the Tigers' offense was stuck...
2,648 Fans online
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing Records under Malzahn
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (2nd Update)...
- Arkansas Postgame Numbers & Thoughts
- Inside the Numbers - Malzahn Perspective
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits