Auburn defensive end Corey Lemonier discusses the play of the defense in the loss to Alabama…
Iron Bowl 2011: News, Notes, Quotes, Part 1
Auburn, Ala.--There were few bright spots for Auburn in the Tigers' 42-14 loss to Alabama on Saturday at Jordan-Hare Stadium in the Iron Bowl, but Auburn Coach Gene Chizik did single out a fumble recovery for a touchdown and second-half kickoff return for six points by Onterio McCalebb as big plays for his football team. Defensive end Corey Lemonier and tackle Kenneth Carter put the Tigers on the board with four seconds left in the first quarter to cut an early Alabama lead to 14-7. The pair of sophomores rushed Tide quarterback A.J. McCarron on a play that started at Alabama's 10-yard line. "The tackle gave me a really hard set," Lemonier said in describing the play. "I just went under and tried to...
1,343 Fans online
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (5th Update)...
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing Records under Malzahn
- Inside the Numbers - Malzahn Perspective
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits