2013 quarterback prospect Hayden Rettig talks recruiting, gives his thoughts on Auburn, and his…
Rettig should have big spring
Hayden Rettig came out of the gates flying last season throwing for 530 yards and six touchdowns in the team's season opener. The following week, he threw for 294 yards by halftime but tore his ACL and meniscus later in the game and missed the rest of his junior season. "I'm 150% healthy now and ready to go," Rettig said. "I can't wait to get back on the field and prove a lot of people wrong...
2,313 Fans online
- Inside the Numbers - Statistical Match up vs. Kansas State
- Wednesday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits
- Inside the Numbers - Remaining Schedule
- ITAT College Football Pick'em Week 4...
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits