Tigers Fall In Double Overtime at Arkansas
Fayetteville, Ark.--Auburn rallied to send the game into a first overtime and rallied a second time to force another overtime, but Arkansas held on for an 88-80 SEC basketball victory on Wednesday night at Bud Walton Arena. The Tigers suffered their first loss in SEC play and dropped to 2-1 in the league despite 26 points and nine rebounds from senior Frankie Sullivan. The loss dropped Auburn's overall record to 8-8. Auburn trailed by as many as 11 points in the first half before bouncing back to tie the contest at 39-39 early in the second period on one of five made treys by Sullivan. The Tigers built a six-point lead with 8:20 left on a fastbreak stuff by Rob Chubb, but fell behind by three points in the closing minute. However, Allen Payne's three...
3,208 Fans online
- Tuesday Tiger Football Tidbits
- Tuesday Auburn Football Notes (5th Update)...
- Inside the Numbers - Rushing Records under Malzahn
- Inside the Numbers - Malzahn Perspective
- Monday Football and Basketball Tiger Tidbits